Sorry. Currently, under-construction.
- skype: shimono_univ
- Items related on univ project are not included (weekly phonecons or meetings, by project calendar).
- Some of monthly items are for payments, but not schedule items.
Experience / Education
- Nov 2018 - (current) : Team staff at World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) / Project Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio Univ.
- Aug 2015 - Oct 2018 : Project Researcher at Kavli IPMU, Univ of Tokyo.
- Sep 2011 - Jul 2015 : Project Academic Support Specialist (Software Engineering) at IPMU, TODIAS, Univ of Tokyo. (SuMIRe-PFS Project)
- Apr 2010 - Aug 2011 : Researcher at Nano-Optnics Research Institute,
Nano-Optonics Energy, Inc.
(3.8-meter Optical Infrared Telescope Project)
- Mar 2010: PhD (Science, Astrophysics) at Kyoto University
- Apr 2005 - Mar 2010: PhD Student at Dept. Astronomy, Kyoto Univ.
- Apr 2003 - Mar 2005: Master Student at Dept. Astronomy, Kyoto Univ.
Refereed Journals, Conferences
- PhD Thesis A Study of Three Dimensional Kinematics of the Narrow Line Region of the Seyfert Galaxy NGC4151 based on Integral Field Spectroscopy
- A. Shimono, H. Sugai, A. Kawai, K. Matsubayashi, H. Ohtani, S. Ozaki, T. Hattori, and G. Kosugi; A Study of Three-Dimensional Kinematics of the Narrow-Line Region of the Seyfert Galaxy NGC 4151 Based on Integral Field Spectroscopy (PASJ, 62, 225, 2010)
- Sugai, H.; Hattori, T.; Kawai, A.; Ozaki, S.; Hayashi, T.; Ishigaki, T.; Ishii, M.; Ohtani, H.; Shimono, A.; Okita, Y.; Matsubayashi, K.; Kosugi, G.; Sasaki, M.; Takeyama, N.; The Kyoto Tridimensional Spectrograph II on Subaru and the University of Hawaii 88 in Telescopes (PASP, 122, 103, 2010)
- Matsubayashi, K.; Sugai, H.; Hattori, T.; Kawai, A.; Ozaki, S.; Kosugi, G.; Ishigaki, T.; Shimono, A.; Galactic Wind in the Nearby Starburst Galaxy NGC 253 Observed with the Kyoto3DII Fabry-Perot Mode (ApJ, 701, 1636, 2009)
- Goto, Tomotsugu; Kawai, Atsushi; Shimono, Atsushi; Sugai, Hajime; Yagi, Masafumi; Hattori, Takashi; Integrated field spectroscopy of E+A (post-starburst) galaxies with the Kyoto tridimensional spectrograph II (MNRAS, 386, 1355, 2008)
- J. Futagawa, A. Shimono, S. Yukita; The implementation of a fault tolerant server farm using DRBD and virtual machine technology (IOTS 2008)
- Sugai, H.; Kawai, A.; Shimono, A.; Hattori, T.; Kosugi, G.; Kashikawa, N.; Inoue, K. T.; Chiba, M.; Integral Field Spectroscopy of the Quadruply Lensed Quasar 1RXS J1131-1231: New Light on Lens Substructures (ApJ, 660, 1016, 2007)
- Sugai, Hajime; Kawai, Atsushi; Hattori, Takashi; Ozaki, Shinobu; Kosugi, George; Shimono, Atsushi; Okita, Yoshiko; The Kyoto tridimensional spectrograph II (NewAR, 50, 358, 2006)
- Wada, Shinpei; Maihara, Toshinori; Hirata, Ryukou; Ohta, Kouji; Iwamuro, Fumihide; Iwata, Ikuru; Kimura, Masahiko; Eto, Shigeru; Ando, Masataka; Shimono, Atsushi; Koyano, Hisashi; Yoshida, Michitoshi; Okita, Kiichi; Okada, Takafumi; Izumiura, Hideyuki; Shimizu, Yasuhiro; Inata, Motoko; Yanagisawa, Kenshi; Nagayama, Syogo; Hattori, Takashi; Tamura, Naoyuki; Mikami, Yoshitaka; Astropnomical evaluation of OAO: site research on surface boundary layer of air (Report of NAOJ, 7, 29, 2004)
- H. Sugai et al.; Test observations of the Kyoto Tridimensional Spectrograph II at the University of Hawaii 88-in and Subaru Telescopes (SPIE, 5492, 651, 2004)
Groups, Activities, and Associations
- Mozilla Evangelist (mainly at documentation, l10n/l12y/i18n, marketing)
- - Mar 2008: MDC Japanese Translation Team Lead
- Bugzilla Localization Working Group
-- Bugzilla Users Group in Japan
- Mozilla Japanese Translation Team
- Co-Founder of HTML5-WEST.jp --
HTML5 Evangelism group in Kansai / west-Japan
- Executive committee member of OSC Kansai@Kyoto,Kobe (From startup)
- Executive committee member of KOF (2006-)
- Invited to: Firefox 1.5 Launch Party (Mountain View; skipped), Mozilla Summit 2008 (Whistler), Mozilla Summit 2010 (Whistler; skipped)
- Mozilla Community Giving Program
Old activities. (Brought down, no more time to do, etc.)
- Debian Japanese translation